Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers
Tucson residents enjoy a wonderful quality of life. The area offers many advantages and is known as a city with a small town feel and all the benefits of a larger metro area. Affordable housing, plenty of employment opportunities, excellent recreational activities, sporting events, art galleries, restaurants and parks, along with a great climate, make Tucson an ideal place to live and work.
When it comes to accidents, many residents turn to our legal team at Shultz & Rollins in Tucson, AZ after an accident. Our law firm is known as the premier personal injury law firm serving in the Tucson area, and we are proud to have recovered many million dollar and multi-million dollar settlements and jury awards.
Our Personal Injury Practice
As a boutique law firm, we take on a limited number of clients, so we have the time to focus on each case – as it deserves. Rather than taking on a huge number of clients with limited time to serve the individual, we believe that our clients deserve better, and we deliver. We understand the difficulties, stress, and emotional upheaval that comes along with serious or catastrophic injuries, or the sudden death of a loved one. When an injury or death is the result of a reckless or negligent act, you have the legal right to pursue compensation. This is when our team of litigators excels. We offer legal counsel in a range of situations, including but not limited to:
Car Accidents: If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a car accident caused by another person, you have the right to pursue full compensation for all damages – and we seek the maximum. Drivers who fail to follow the rules of the road by speeding, driving drunk, texting, or other form of negligence must be held accountable when their actions lead to serious injuries or death.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents are often complex to resolve, with many liable parties, including the driver, trucking firm, truck manufacturer, truck maintenance firm, parts manufacturer, or other party. Our Tucson truck accident attorney team has the experience you will require to achieve justice and full compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: While Tucson is an ideal area for riders, sharing the roads or streets with a negligent driver can be a disaster – a collision at any speed can lead to permanent injuries, impairments, or death. We can help you seek justice.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A slip and fall accident can lead to catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, head and neck injuries, or a traumatic brain injury with long-term consequences. These cases must be managed by a top quality law firm if you hope to recover fair compensation.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical professionals occasionally make mistakes, and when they do, innocent people suffer. A failure to diagnose a serious condition or illness, wrong diagnosis, medication error, surgical error, or other act of medical negligence can leave a person with a worsened condition or illness or lead to death. Our team is dedicated to helping clients in this position to seek justice and full compensation for an act of medical negligence.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When you place an elderly loved one in a nursing home, you are hoping that they will receive the care and kindness they deserve. Unfortunately, nursing homes may have staff members who harm a resident, or a nursing home may fail to provide the hygienic, nutritional, and personal care the resident needs, with disastrous consequences. Talk to our Tuscon elder abuse attorney team about cases of nursing home abuse or neglect.
- Wrongful Death Cases: If another party has committed an act of negligence or engaged in reckless behavior that led to the death of a loved one, whether a criminal act or accident, our firm stands ready to seek justice and full compensation.
- Catastrophic Injuries: When an injury will have a lifetime of consequences, such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, loss of limb, severe burns, or disfigurement, it is imperative that your legal counsel has the experience and legal skills to pursue the maximum possible in compensatory damages.
- Faulty Medical Devices and Drugs: Many, many medical devices and drugs are recalled every year. If you or a loved one was injured by a faulty medical device, whether hip implant, surgical mesh, or other, or was prescribed a medication that had undisclosed and dangerous side effects, connect with Shultz & Rollins at once.
- Wrongful Termination Cases: Losing a job is a devastating situation. When an employer fires a person, even if the contract was “at will,” if your rights were violated, a wrongful termination lawsuit can be filed against the employer, and we can help.
Personal Injury Case in Tucson?
After a serious, catastrophic, or fatal accident, the family suffers a very emotional and shocking time. While it is natural to focus upon the health of a loved one, or grieving from the loss, it is important that your rights and interests are protected – and as early as possible after the accident. Most people do not realize that there is limited time in which to legally file a claim or lawsuit, and the importance of gathering and preserving vital evidence while it is available. At Shultz & Rollins, we manage these critical details for you, and have all the professional resources needed. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in Tucson, we urge you to connect with our firm today.
Why Choose Shultz & Rollins?
Law firms vary in quality. If you have an injury case that involves long-term consequences for the victim, the quality and experience of your Tucson personal injury lawyer is important in the outcome of your case. We are trial lawyers who pride ourselves on top-level legal counsel for difficult injury cases. Our experience can benefit you and your loved ones – we understand the inner workings of insurance companies and the court system, and how to present a compelling case that can win the day. The benefits we offer our clients include:
- Trial skills beyond the ordinary.
- Personal dedication to those we serve.
- Experience and an extensive record of positive case outcomes.
- Boutique law firm that devotes all the time needed to your case.
- Prepared to take on large corporations and their attorneys with confidence