Shultz & Rollins, Ltd. in Tucson
Tucson residents enjoy a wonderful quality of life. The area offers many advantages and is known as a city with a small town feel and all the benefits of a larger metro area. Affordable housing, plenty of employment opportunities, excellent recreational activities, sporting events, art galleries, restaurants and parks, along with a great climate, make Tucson an ideal place to live and work.
When it comes to accidents, many residents turn to our legal team at Shultz & Rollins in Tucson, AZ after an accident. Our law firm is a highly respected personal injury law firm serving the Tucson area, and we are proud to have recovered many million dollar and multi-million dollar settlements and jury awards.
Our Personal Injury Practice
As a boutique law firm, we take on a limited number of clients, so we have the time to focus on each case. We understand the difficulties, stress, financial hardship and emotional upheaval that comes along with serious injuries or the sudden death of a loved one. When an injury or death is the result of a reckless or negligent act, you have the legal right to pursue compensation. We offer legal counsel in a range of situations, including but not limited to:
Car Accidents: If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another person, you have the right to pursue compensation for your damages. Drivers who fail to follow the rules of the road by speeding, driving drunk, texting or other form of negligence may be held accountable when their actions lead to serious injuries or death.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents are often complex to resolve, with many liable parties, including the driver, trucking firm, truck manufacturer, truck maintenance firm, parts manufacturer, or other party. Our Tucson truck accident attorneys have experience to help you achieve justice and compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: While Tucson is an ideal area for riders, sharing the roads or streets with a negligent driver can be a disaster – a collision at any speed can lead to permanent injuries, impairments, or death. We can help you seek justice.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A slip and fall accident can lead to catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, head and neck injuries, or a traumatic brain injury with long-term consequences. These cases must be managed by an experienced law firm to help you recover compensation.
- Medical Malpractice: When a medical professional deviates from the standard of care – such as a misdiagnosis, a failure to diagnose, medication error, anesthesia error, surgical error, birth injury or other mistake, which causes an injury to the patient or death. In these cases, a medical malpractice case should be initiated, and we can help.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When you place an elderly loved one in a nursing home, you are hoping that they will receive the care and kindness they deserve. Unfortunately, nursing homes may have staff members who harm a resident, or a nursing home may fail to provide the hygienic, nutritional and personal care the resident needs, with disastrous consequences. Talk to our Tuscon elder abuse attorney about cases of nursing home abuse or neglect.
- Wrongful Death Cases: Losing a loved one is an emotional trauma – which can be far more shocking and tragic when the death could have been avoided. A wrongful death lawsuit can be filed against a person who caused the death of a family member due to a reckless, negligent, or a criminal act.
- Catastrophic Injuries: When an injury will have a lifetime of consequences, such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, loss of limb, severe burns, or disfigurement, it is imperative that your legal counsel has the experience and legal skills to pursue compensatory damages for you.
- Faulty Medical Devices and Drugs: Many medical devices and drugs are recalled every year. If you or a loved one was injured by a faulty medical device, whether hip implant, surgical mesh or prescription drug that had undisclosed and dangerous side effects, let our experienced attorneys at Shultz & Rollins establish a liability case and maximize your recovery.
Personal Injury Case in Tucson?
After a serious, catastrophic, or fatal accident, the family suffers an emotional trauma and financial hardship. While it is natural to focus upon the health of a loved one, or grieving from the loss, it is important that your rights and interests are protected – and as early as possible after the accident. Most people do not realize that there is limited time in which to legally file a claim or lawsuit, and the importance of gathering and preserving vital evidence while it is available. At Shultz & Rollins, we manage these critical details for you, and have all the professional resources needed. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in Tucson, we urge you to connect with our firm today.
Why Choose Shultz & Rollins?
Law firms vary in quality. If you have an injury case that involves long-term consequences for the victim, the quality and experience of your Tucson personal injury lawyer is important in the outcome of your case. We are trial lawyers who pride ourselves on providing experienced legal counsel for difficult injury cases. Our lawyers’ experience can benefit you and your loved ones – we understand the inner workings of insurance companies and the court system, and how to present a compelling case. The benefits we offer our clients include:
- Certified Specialist in injury and wrongful death litigation.
- Award-winning Trial Lawyers.
- Personal dedication to those we serve.
- Experience and an extensive record of positive case outcomes.
- Boutique law firm that devotes all the time needed to your case.
- Prepared to take on large corporations and their attorneys with confidence.