Arizona Injury Lawyers
The State of Arizona is a destination for travelers and tourists, as it offers incredible natural beauty, an excellent climate, and recreational activities above and beyond what many states can offer. Whether you live in Phoenix, Scottdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tucson, Glendale, Yuma, or another city, town, or a rural community, situations arise that demand that requires legal representation. People in the Phoenix area and across the state often call upon the personal injury attorneys from Shultz & Rollins for legal assistance they can trust to protect their interests.
Our Scope of Practice: Shultz & Rollins
At Shultz & Rollins, we focus our practice upon representing people who have been injured due to an act of negligence or recklessness, and cases of wrongful termination. Our boutique law firm was built upon delivering top quality legal services for cases of personal injury. The practice areas we focus upon include but are not limited to:
- Car Accidents: One of the most common of all types of personal injury cases, a car accident often leads to very serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries. In such a case, our team will protect your rights and interests, and pursue the maximum damages possible. We represent victims in complex product liability cases involving vehicles, such as roof crush, tire defects, and rollovers.
- Accidents: We offer legal counsel in a range of injury accidents, including truck accidents, slip and fall cases, assault, dog bites, and many other types of accidents leading to serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: While we trust the medical professionals treating us for illnesses, conditions, and injuries, they are human, and can make mistakes. Unfortunately, a medical mistake, whether a failure to diagnose, wrong diagnosis, surgical error, medication error, or other mistake can result in a worsened condition or even death. In these cases, you need an Arizona medical malpractice lawyer who has achieved success in these more difficult cases. Our litigation team can help.
- Auto Accidents: Your life is at risk when you share the roadways with a negligent driver, whether drunk, distracted, speeding, texting, or other dangerous behavior. If you or a family member has been seriously injured or died in an auto accident, it is a terrible and difficult time. Our goal is to help you achieve a level of compensation that truly reflects the extent of the damages to you or your loved one.
- Wrongful Death: The sudden loss of a loved one is a shocking and dreadful situation. If the death was the result of an act of negligence, a wrongful death lawsuit can be filed to recover compensation for those left behind, such as spouse and children. These lawsuits can be extremely important to the survival of the family if a breadwinner has suddenly died. Our goal is to help families achieve justice in civil court by holding the responsible party accountable for their actions.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been fired from your job without a valid reason, you have a right to file a wrongful termination case. Being fired is a horrible experience, with both financial and emotional consequences. In Arizona, employees are protected by state and federal laws. While many employment contracts are “at will,” in some cases, the rights of an employee have been violated. The first step in seeking justice is to speak with our legal team at Shultz & Rollins.
How We Work
Schultz & Rollins is no ordinary law firm. For over two decades we have focused upon serving Arizona residents in difficult personal injury, medical malpractice, and employment law matters. We are committed to the highest standards of ethical practice and have achieved many million dollar and multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Our extensive track record of success is based upon experience and the personal dedication we have for the people we serve.
We take on only a limited number of cases, so we are able to focus on developing the strongest case possible. Our team of litigators has an outstanding record of success, and we are proud to have garnered a reputation for legal excellence.
Trial Lawyers for Personal Injury Cases in Arizona
Some personal injury lawyers prefer to settle cases as a matter of course. While this is often possible, there are situations in which taking a case to trial is in the best interests of the client. At Shultz & Rollins, we are trial attorneys with the case development and presentation skills you need on your side. Call us today for a case evaluation.